Caribbean Distribution Partners Limited
(a 50/50 JV between Agostini’s Limited and Goddard Enterprises Limited)
C.E. Mouttet - Chairman
A.J. Agostini - Director
A. Ali - Director
C. A. Herbert - Director
W. P. Putnam - Director
R. Rajkumarsingh - Director
T.D. Shuffler - CEO
CARIBBEAN DISTRIBUTION PARTNERS LIMITED
Partnering for Growth in the Region.
Our group, together with the Goddard Enterprises Ltd group of Barbados, entered into a partnership arrangement in July 2015, in order to use our combined strengths in FMCG towards creating a powerful distribution network in the Caribbean region.
As a result we have transferred the six FMCG distribution companies in the two groups into a 50/50 owned joint venture company named Caribbean Distribution Partners Limited [CDP].
The six companies:-
1. Hand Arnold Trinidad Limited, a 95 year-old Trinidadbased distribution company.
2. Hanschell Inniss Limited, which has been operating in Barbados for the past 131 years. Caribbean Distribution Partners Limited (a 50/50 JV between Agostini’s Limited and Goddard Enterprises Limited) Caribbean Distribution Partners Limited
3. Coreas Distribution Limited of St. Vincent, which is over 170 years old.
4. Peter & Company Ltd, a 131 year-old distribution company in St. Lucia.
5. Independence Agencies Limited, a 42 year-old Grenadian distribution company. CDP presently owns a 55.12% stake in this company.
6. Desinco Limited, a Guyanese distribution company with its roots formed in 1980. CDP presently owns a 40% stake in this company.
7. In October 2016, CDPL purchased Vemco Ltd, a 58 year old distribution and manufacturing company. In November 2016, Pepsi Cola Trinidad Bottling Company was acquired.
We expect that with this focus and strong distribution network, our group owned brands and those that we represent on behalf of our international partners, will see growth in the coming years, that will further position us to be the partner of choice, in the Caribbean region.